Saturday, January 23, 2010

Its Saturday. All Johorian mourning starting today after the death of Sultan Johor last nite. R.I.P Sultan...'rakyat Johor diarahkan berkabung 7 hari'.. Err..what i hope actually all government departments 'dicutikan' minggu depan..ehehee..need to find out from my Johorian colleague later on. If yes, i'll change my flight which i already booked on 28th evening to tommorrow..(day dreaming!!(*_^).

Oh yeah, I suppose to do hair treatment at 1.30pm today at one of the hair care centre in Johor Bahru, in which i booked since 2 weeks ago. 15 minutes before the appointment, the centre called me to cancel the appointment because they HAVE to closed within 30 minutes time. I was a bit mad at their sudden decision and reacted not so proper to the girl on line..ya la..da penat2 naik teksi datang sana mau buat hair treatment, tiba2 kena cancel..haiyoo..siapa yang nda bengang kan. At that time, i was only few steps from the hair care centre's door... huh! I told the girl, since i'm almost there, i will come to set a new appointment. So, my new appointment is on 6th March. The front desk lady told me that it is due to the Sultan Johor death. Hopefully there will be no more SULTAN passed away on that day.

Later on, i found out that the shopping complex management have ordered all the premises closed before 2pm..hohoohoo..my plan to go window shopping after my appointment 'dicancelkan' have to be forgotten..huhuuu..wrong timing ha?..so, what i do next? i stepped out from the complex, straight to the bus station, took a bus heading back. And know, here i ended writing this entry for my blog..one thing i glad, i saved a lot of money today.BIG congrates to me!!kalau tidak mesti habis 1-2ratus shopping yang nda dirancang..hahaa..woman!


No comments:

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!