Saturday, January 23, 2010

3 in 1

Hi people! i'm a bit crazy this time around. Sense of blogging come. Too many things occupying my mind but its hard to interpret it in a writing form.
hmm..maybe because i'm alone at home. So mind is working fast and furios, hahaha! thinking what to do to kill time.

Right now, I'm still wearing jeans and blouse; facing my laptop -blogging, facebook-ing, reading and preparing short notes for Hospitality Law for next week class and at the same time watching tv too..like a crazy woman o kan.
In this picture are my lappy, hospitality law notes and television switched on. Eh, why i'm not in a? of course la, who's taking picture if not me?..hehhe..is it a sign of boredom? taking picture of nothing and publish it in blog. But, who cares right? like many other bloggers, i'm blogging for what i'm doing-orang sabah cakap 'suka hati sia la mau tulis apa '..

Err..i'll not be like this if my son and hubby is around..sob, sob,sob..mau balik!!!!
***INTERLUDE****
(mau nangis dulu 5 minit)

Okay, time is over..tears wiped off. I think its time take my bath now. Its almost 10pm.

p/s: whoever reading this entry, i'm sorry if u totally can't understand my point..rambling of a long distance mum that couldn't express her feeling into words.

2 comments:

nc said...

hahaha..ya ba..suka ati kita ba..apa mau tulis (^_^)

Uzoeiy @ Zoi said...

hahha..bila sy baca balik kan Nc, sia pun blur blur..apa benda sy tulis!!hahha..

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!