Thursday, January 13, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Greetings and happy new year 2011!
Hope its not too late wishing the whole world a happy new year. :)

Relieved.
That is the only word that could explain what i feel right now.
For what reason i should feel that way?
After 1 year and 10 months separated from my family, now we are reunited again.
The pain, the suffer, the stress and all the trouble in my life; gone, now.
There is nothing else could make my life happy other than seeing all person i loved, everyday.
It makes other matters in my working life getting easier to cope with, too.
By the way, for all that i have been through, through the years that were, I THANK YOU GOD.
...for all the blessess YOU bestow to me.





2 comments:

Uncle Lee said...

Hi Zoi, wishing you all the very best too.
You have fun and keep well. Best regards, Lee.

zoi said...

thanks Uncle Lee. You have nice day too. :)