Friday, June 4, 2010

I visit my blog everyday..

..but unluckily i don't write anything..hehehe!

Wuhaa,its been more than a month again i missing in action from my humbleblog.
It's not that i don't have any stories to share (in fact there are a lot) but i'm just too lazy to do typing; just would like to be frank though. :)

At this moment, my beloved Yong2 is fall in deep sleep. He was exhausted i guess, being tired playing throughout the day.
Tomorrow i'll be doing the TAG from my dear friend Nc. Meanwhile, the picture below is the latest from me and my Yong2.

I'm a happy Mama! :).




2 comments:

nc said...

hehe..time si yong2 tidur ja la ko dpt blogging ni kan :)

Uzoeiy @ Zoi said...

ya Nc. Nampak ka rambut sia? Hehe..hr tu tukar fikiran. trus g digital perm. nda jadi rebonding.

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!