Saturday, March 6, 2010

Driving Class: the 1st 2 hours on the road

Yeaheyyy!!!
Finally i continue my driving class after being delayed for few months. Today is my 1st 2 hours driving on the road, started at 10am to 12pm. I supposed to take another 2 hours at 1pm to 3pm but i canceled it last minute. My 'cikgu' told me i will be fined rm5 perhour if i cancel it last minute but after i checked with the lady on duty at their counter, she said its okay. (of course after i gave her a strong reason: wanna take my son to the doctor).

In fact, i wanted to continue but this is weekend and i don't want my son being taken care by his babysitter too long on weekend..tidak sanggup pula saya rasa, kalau boleh hujung minggu biar la saya jaga sepenuh masa. kecuali betul2 terpaksa.

back to the story of my driving class;
hehee..so far not bad. My cikgu (Cikgu Hisham) is not talking much while we were on the road. No friendly talk between us. At 10.15am he gave me the car key and said: nombor 9457 kereta paling hujung, buat 5 perkara. jangan jalan dulu, tunggu cikgu. Macam la saya berani jalan kalau tiada cikgu di sebelah..hahhaa!

With the car key in my hand i walked toward the car and did the 5 steps before he came...eisehh..macam pro driver sdh konon sia time tu padahal berdebar-debar jantungku..haks!
He then said: okay, jalan. masuk gear satu, lepas clutch perlahan-lahan, tekan minyak. imbang..
vroom..vroom..vroomm...
believe or not, I AM ON THE ROAD ALREADY!!! tried to be calm as possible as i could (sebenarnya sedikit excited juga sebab akhirnya boleh belajar memandu di jalan raya), focus on what the cikgu ask me to do; tukar gear tekan clutch, at the junction pasang lampu isyarat membelok (common sense la), bila berhenti di simpang/traffic light bebaskan gear tarik handbreak and bla bla bla...hishh..banyak pula mau diingat tau.. I don't like la, cuba la kereta auto yang diguna utk belajar driving.tidak la penat and lagi senang..nasib la dah belajar sikit2 dengan hubby. tak la terkial-kial sangat.

My 1st big mistake today..enjin mati three times i tell you..hehhee..1st one, while waiting for the light to turn green, i let go the clutch because my kaki penat sangat..sorry cikgu!!!(*^).
2nd and 3rd, clutch and minyak tak seimbang..nasib cikgu tak marah sebab yang lain2 teknikal okay dia bilang.
I drove two rounds at the Route A (Pasir Gudang Complex) and once at Route B (Pasir Gudang Circuit)..i'm still not satisfied with my performance. But like one of the staff (not my cikgu-he didn't say anything nice to me) after tell me, this is only your first session, be good in next time. thank you though!

So, in my part i think i need to recap especially what need to be done at the junction and traffic lights. Macam saya kena buat nota o ni..hahaa..u guys don't laugh at me a..just wish me luck and supoort me supaya berjaya sampai dapat lesen nanti...i kan baru belajar.:) :)

So, that's all about my first two hours driving class on the road. the Next session, i haven't booked yet. But planning to continue next saturday.

No comments:

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!