Sunday, January 10, 2010

Holla people!

Holla people!

At first happy new year 2010!

did u say i was too late to wish everyone new year? hehee..its only the 10th day of 2010 ba..baru sepuluh hari..tapi sia rasa lama betul sudah sia berada di tahun 2010.

As for me there are things that mark the transition of year 2009 to 2010. There are:

1. I'm still serving Johor Bahru Polytechnic. That's clearly explain my application for transfer to Kota Kinabalu Polytechnic was failed..keeping the faith for this semester. God's willing.

2. Me and housemate moved to a new house on 3rd January. leaving all the bitter memory at the old house..i'll keep what it was about..

3. Being alone again. Without my beloved Yong2. Telephone bill increased (RM10-2 days!) I should change to postpaid this year.

4. I started the year 2010 with tears..siapa yang nda sedih kalau berpisah dengan family kan. Still remember on 2nd January i fly back to Johor, sia duduk ja di dalam kapal terbang sia nangis sudah sampai la di rumah..and that leads me to fever and flu the whole week. Its a terrible HOMESICK experience. I took no medicine to cure it.Only plain water and now i'm better.


That's my early year 2010 all about. Not so encouraging right? But life goes on.


No comments:

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!