Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The time has comes to say goodbye

Finally, today has comes, my last working day in ACIC. Different kind of feeling suddenly comes over to my mind.

* Sad - leaving all my great friends here, sure i will miss the moments that we had shared through the years that has passed. Besides, i'll miss the internet freedom i've had here and the way we reacted when the line suddenly no internet connection. Will the people in my new office will react the same? Maybe no more this words: "Anu, panjat!" to refresh the internet line!

excited - i'll be in a new environment by next week or the week after. Not sure what kind of people attitude that i will confront. But SABAH BOLEH ba..be it monster, snake, firefly, fly @lalat, cicak, buaya..semua boleh masuk punya..environmental friendly ba ini..hahhaa..-lesson learned!


So, my dear blog and all my dear blogger's friends, my home will be in 'sleep mode' till everything is settle overthere in JB. I will miss u!

2 comments:

Kris and Nadia said...

oooowww.. very sad.. guess u'll be leaving and take the offer kan..huhu... never mind, there will be a new beginning for you :)

The Dusun Aroma said...

besa ba tu Zoi :) life goes on kio.. and cheers!! :D

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!