Friday, January 16, 2009

Tagged

WOW..just a tag but a tough task oo..okey, here are mine!

RULES: ~ Bold the statements that are true for you. Italicize the statements that you wish are true. Leave the fibs alone. Then, tag 5 people to do the same test~

* I miss somebody right now.
* I love vacation. (i wish i have money to go for frequent vacation)
* I bake a cake.
* I do not watch TV these days.
* I wear glasses or contact lenses.
* I love to play video games.
* I am married.
* I have tried marijuana.
* I still love with my ex-boyfriend/girlfriend.
* I have been in a threesome.
* I believe honesty is usually the best policy.
* I have changed mentally over the last year.
* I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.
* I curse.
* I’m totally smart.(God is the smartest!)
* I’ve broken someone’s bones.
* I’m paranoid sometimes.
* I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost,
* and scar-free.
* I need money right now.( need it badly!!)
* I love sushi.
* I talk really, really fast.(Sometimes talk fast is not acceptable, difficult to understand!)
* I am a millionaire. (how i wish i am a millionaire)
* I have long hair. (permed it last year and thinking to trim it short and rebonding it!)
* I have lost money in Las Vegas.
* I have at least one sibling.
* I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past.
* I couldn’t survive without Caller ID.
* I like the way I look.
* I am usually pessimistic. (i used to be)
* I have a lot of mood swings. (currently, as i'm moving to a new place nex month and leaving my hubby and baby in Sabah)
* I have a hidden talent.
* I have a lot of friends.
* I am currently single.
* I have pecked someone of the same sex.
* I enjoy talking on the phone.
* I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.
* I love to shop.Enjoy window shopping. (but feel sad when found something u really want but no money to buy)
* I would rather shop than eat. (not to this extent)
* I don't hate anyone.(not hate, just annoyed because the person i talked on the phone juz now didn't say bye or anything to close the phone conversation (from polytechnic Johor)
* I am a pretty good dancer.
* I love sex.
* I have a cell phone.
* I believe in God.
* I watch MTV on a daily basis.
* I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months.
* I’ve rejected someone before.
* I want to have children in the future.(had one ody!)
* I have changed a diaper before.(My niece & nephew)
* I’ve called the cops on a friend before.
* I am not allergic to anything.
* I have a lot to learn. (especially about the new subjects that i will teach in Polytechnic)
* I’m shy around members of the opposite sex. (i used to, when i was around 13 till 18 years old)
* I have made a move on a friend’s significant other or crush in the past.
* I have tried alcohol before.
* I own the South Park movie.
* I would die for my best friend. (heyy..nobody wants to die early right! and we make friends not to die, but, if u r fated to die because helping a friend in need, that would be another case!)
* I love to chat (YM/MSN/etc.. (Can keep in touch wt my frens &)
* I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza.
* I have used my sexuality to advance my career.
* I love Michael Jackson, scandals and all.
* Halloween is awesome because you get free candy.
* I watch Spongebob Squarepants and I like it.
* I am happy at this moment.
* I’m obsessed with girls.
* I’m obsessed with boys.
* I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I’ve ever met.
* I study for tests most of the time.
* I am comfortable with who I am right now.
* I have more than just my ears pierced.
* I walk barefoot wherever I can.
* I have jumped off a bridge.
* I love sea turtles.
* I spend ridiculous money on makeup.
* Plan on achieving a major goal/dream.(Especially in my career)
* I’m proficient in a musical instrument.
* I worked at McDonald’s restaurant.
* I hate office jobs.
* I love sci-fi movies.
* I went college out of state.
* I like sausages.
* I love kisses.(from hubby and baby)
* I fall for the worst people.
* I can’t live without black eyeliner.
* I don’t know why the hell I just did this stupid thing.
* I usually like covers better than originals.
* I can move my tongue in waves, much like a snake’s slither.
* I have ridden/owned a horse. (in my dream.hihi..)
* I still have every journal I’ve written in.
* I can’t stick to a diet.
* I talk in my sleep.(hubby told me)
* I wear a toe ring.
* I can’t stand at LEAST one person that I work with.
* I am a caffeine junkie.
* I feel sad sometimes.
* I’m an artist.
* I only clean my room when necessary.
* I am an adrenaline junkie.
* I love being happy.
* I am on diet. (diet doesn't means to reduce fat only, but oso to maintain and gain weight( i need this one))

Let me think of who to tag ya..


No comments:

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!