Monday, December 22, 2008

HAvE A BLessEd ChRIsTMaS..

Today is my last day of working. Tomorrow going back to kampung till 29th. Will be back to work on 30th and 31st December.Tidak sabar sudah sia..
not forgetting the fellows that have to work during Christmas day, dun be sad ya..enjoy this song;

HOME FOR CHRISTMAS -'N sync

Crossing in the ocean with my window view
Thinking of the time I spent with you
and I close my eyes and I see the family
Making out their wish list
All dressed up for Christmas
[jc]
On my own for to many years
I miss the happiness I miss the tears

[CHORUS]
When i close my eyes and I'm all alone
I think of all the love we shared
When I need a friend or a helping hand
I know that you will all be there
I've been gone for so many holidays
But you can light my fire
'Cus this year I'll be home for Christmas day

[jc]
I see the children playing in the snow
Precious memories that I used know
And I see the love
In the mother's eyes
Always there to teach us
The real meaning of christmas
On my own for to many years
I miss the happiness I miss the tears

[CHORUS]

It doesn't matter
How alone you think you are
Something happens to ya
When you see that shining star

[CHORUS 2x]


1 comment:

The Dusun Aroma said...

Zoi, :)

Merry Christmas to you and family Zoi.

Take care and God bless kio :)

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!